For shooting, filming and recording on roads permission is needed from the relevant authorities, which may be the municipal police when the sections of the road to be used are within municipal limits and the Department for Public Works, Infrastructure and Transport of the Gran Canaria Island Council (Cabildo), in the case of country roads.

In the case of the latter, the relevant application must be made at the above-mentioned Department at least 20 days before the date when the activity is to take place, together with the documents shown below:

Servicio de Obras Contiguas
Paseo de Tomás Morales 3, 3º y 4º
35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Please ring the following numbers with any queries:

Telephone: (+34) 928 219 300Fax: (+34) 928 219 310

Administrative and technical documentation to be provided

General application form

Road Map