Gran Canaria Film Commission – The island for animation
Unique tax incentives for animation
50%-45% Direct deduction for international productions
- 50% deduction on the first million eligible expenses and 45% of the rest of eligible expenses in the Canary Islands.
- Hiring a local service company
Minimum expenditure in the Canary Islands of 200.000 euros of eligible costs.
50%-45% Deduction for investment in Spanish productions or co-productions
- 50% deduction on the first million and 45% for the rest of the production budget.
- Minimum time of 20% -15% of production time.
- Canary Islands Audiovisual Production Certificate
ZEC (Canary Islands Special Zone)
- Corporation Tax of only 4%
- Low taxation on indirect taxes (7% IGIC)
- Compatibility with direct deduction and investment deduction
The new place of reference for animation.
- Quality of life
- Competitive life cost
- European fee
- Tailored training package
- Benefits and aids for hiring young professionals
- Soft landing
Excellent tax incentives for audiovisual production